Rent is due on the 1st of each month. After the 5th, rent is late and a late fee of 10% will be added to your rent balance.
– Application fee: $50 per applicant (If you have a cosigner, a cosigner application is an additional $50)
– One-time parking fee (due at move-in): $30 per vehicle
– Security deposit: $300; a full or partial refund is contingent upon the condition of the apartment at time of move-out
– Administrative fee: $150; non-refundable
– Prices are subject to change at any time
Yes, you can! Certain restrictions may apply.
Dog fee: $300 one-time fee and $30 monthly fee per pet
Cat fee: $300 one-time fee and $30 monthly fee per pet
*Pet fees subject to change.
We have 6 month and 12 month leases. Six month leases are an additional $45 per month.
Trash pickup is included in your rent rate. Residents are responsible for paying for their own power/electric and cable/internet. Water is payable to Greenbrier Ridge.
Parking is not assigned. However, a Greenbrier resident parking permit is required to park in resident parking. There is a one-time $30 parking fee for residents. Visitors must park in visitor parking to avoid having a boot placed on their vehicle.
We accept checks, money orders, and cashier’s checks.
Charcoal and gas grills are NOT allowed on patios or balconies. Electric grills, however, are permissible.
If you have a maintenance issue, please visit or call the office during normal business hours to make a service request. In the event of an emergency maintenance issue after business hours, call the office and press option 3 to request immediate attention. The maintenance technician on call will be dispatched to your apartment as soon as possible.